Get the latest COVID support & information
We’re helping Mid West businesses stay afloat with access to current information on health & safety, financial support and operational tips.
Whilst we understand that each business faces its own challenges, these key areas can help your business survive and protect you, your family and the community.
We will be regularly updating this post with new information as it becomes available.
Click the below links to learn about assistance available from your financial institution:
Supporting Customers in Need (inclusive of small business)
- Ability to put their current plan on hold should there be no current need for the service.
- Waiving of late payment fees for all our customers until 30 April.
- Stopping of disconnection and credit collection activities until 30 April.
We will also be providing more support for customers eligible for the Government Coronavirus financial support. We will be providing customers seeking support with more details.
- Are suspending late payment fees and disconnections whilst your business is going through disruption this is for consumer and small business customers until the end of April and then this will be reviewed again.
- Telstra are offering a free Telstra Virtual Meeting Room (VMR)service to Aussie businesses until 30 June.
- Keep up to date with Telstra news.
- Local providers Node 1 are offering no data limits on plans for consumers and business to assist with those working from home. If you are experiencing bill stress Node 1 would ask that you call them to discuss details on 08 9964 6633.
MWCCI will update on other providers where possible.